Where can you find a one-stop-shop for the essential regulatory, business, and technical updates and knowhow needed to generate success in the IVD marketplace?
At IVD Technology’s IVD Business Strategy Conference on November 6th-8th, 2013 in San Diego, CA. This one-of-a-kind, two and a hald-day workshop, conference and networking event will bring together industry experts in regulatory guidance, tactical business strategies, and the latest technical advancements driving innovation in the IVD market.
Attend to get up to speed on the very latest developments and to equip yourself with the knowledge and skills to meet future demands and thrive in this evolving industry.
This all-inclusive two-day conference program covers everything you need to develop and successfully commercialize your in vitro diagnostic including:
- What’s to come for the IVD business landscape and identifying domestic and global growth trends and opportunities
- Pinpointing regulatory submission requirements for US, EU and emerging markets and determining the best documentation approach for speed to market
- Taking away best practices from real-world case studies and critical partnership and financing strategies for generating business and establishing a strong foothold in the market
- Applying the latest technology in sequencing, molecular diagnostics, wireless, and point of care devices to enhance your IVD product portfolio
- Tackling challenges in regulatory approval, pricing, co-development, and relationship management when developing a companion diagnostic
Don’t miss the only conference and networking event that brings together all the essential information and the key contacts you need to land your IVD on the industry map.
Bookmark this website so you can easily check back for program updates and confirmed speakers!